Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Awesome

I over drafted my checking account apparently, and when I went to check it out today, becuase I thought it was a bank error I discovered, that no, in fact, I suck at life. They slapped me with an eighty dollar over draft fee. That was pretty much awesome.

I finally went to the gym today, the first time in close to a week and a half. I was doing amazing, running on the treadmill faster than I usually do, going through all my sets of weights like it was my job...then when I was doing leg curls I realized I did not feel very good. Then it got worse, and soon enough I realized my stomach was not happy at all and I was pretty confident I was going to get sick. I took a break and bought a propel. I decided just to finish with the cooling down on teh treadmill and I skipped leg extensions and the lateral weight lifting or whatever. It pretty much sucked again.

Just about finished my paper that was due about forty minutes ago in economics. So now I think I will just go ahead and turn that in on Thursday. I am also suppose to be at a sexual harrassment informational meeting for audio visual, which reminds me of a issue I have with this shithole. Why do they expect so much for so little? We get paid minimum wage with no bonuses or quirks like free school or anything like that such as the janitor kids have. Nope, just minimum wage, which is cool or whatever, but then they are constnatly on us expecting us to just be the best technical sport this side of the missippi and have crazy customer support skills and be all these things. I am sorry but when you think about it, some kid somewhere puts fries in grease and is probably making more than me, so I apologize for not jumping to be the best that I can be, particularly when my night manager knows so much less about the equipment that I am pretty sure she sometime struggles to turn some of it on. I dont mind minimum wage, but people, delta, you get what you pay for. I bet Dell's tech support in India makes more than I do, or at least has a decent support system of managers in case they dont know the answer to a problem. That was a rant. I am sorry. BLEH

No comments: