Monday, April 16, 2007

Tired, Boondock Saints, Art Show

First off, I am tired, its 11:45 and I have just suddenly felt the affects of a long day. Honestly though I didnt make this thing to complain to you guys about my sleep issues.

I saw "The Boondock Saints" over the weekend, a movie from back around 2000. I liked it a lot, it had some interesting scenes and I ended up watching it twice, and now I am kind of thinking about watching it again. I always figure if you are willing and wanting to watch a movie more than twice, then it must be a damn good movie, and it is.

As it turns out, my connection lost poster made it into the art show at Delta. I didnt win any money or anything but I am pretty pumped to just get in the show. If you want to check it out, I am pretty sure it is going to be trapped in the S-Wing lobby until August, so stop by and look.

Its been a long day, tryin to help adam with some logos for his videos...then sleep...after laundry...after nashville game...sleep

No comments: