Monday, March 26, 2007

Miss you guys

Alright, I want to apologize for non-existent in the online world these past few weeks, I have had some financial stress, and just overall been exhausted. Here I am though, ready to write and toss out all my ideas and adventures back to you the reader. BE EXCITED!!!!!


Alright first up, I have been checking out this new website, www.justin.tv, and I am enjoying it a lot. It is a guy who has a video camera attached to his hat, using a computer in his backpack it constantly streams live 24/7 to his website where you can see what he is doing. He also has his calendar of events up for the day so you can see what major events are going on, and what time to tune in.

I also checked out the new turtles movie, and while I enjoyed it, it reminded me of how much I loved the old movies, and I miss the big fake suits and everything with real people in the movie. Other than that sudden flash back and a single tear, I enjoyed the movie a lot. It had a decent story and it had a couple really cool fight scene. The CGI was well done.

I joined a gym, well more specifically my family joined a gym for me. My first workout day was friday where I met with one of the guys that runs the place, and he put me on a basic program to start me out. I also went back sunday and did the same routine and probably am headed there tomorrow after racquetball at delta. If anyone is curious to what gym it is, it was formerly powerhouse gym, and then elite gym, now currently something family gym or something like that over by meijer on wilder rd.

Those are pretty much the key points I have right now. I have to work on a photoshop project with a theme of either metamorphosis, time lapse, or something else I forgot. I currently have very little idea of what I will do for it lol.

Hey the weather is awesome today, I missed the sun.

No comments: