Saturday, March 3, 2007

Wow....

So tonight I joined the other five people in the world that watch last call with Carson Daily. I mainly found myself watching because Masi Oka was on ( Hiro from Heroes) so I wanted to see his interview. Unfortunately in the process of curiously watching the show I discovered how horrible the comedy is. Also is it just me or does Carson look like he could afford to eat a hamburger? skin and bones, skin and bones. Anyways Masi Oka is an amazing guy, Carson Daily scares me. Thats my current verdict.

2 comments:

PolishWonder said...

Guilty

Kari said...

I have watched it a couple times... and like you just to see bands or people on there. How he has been on there for 5 years amazes me because its terrible. Definatly would take Conan anyday.

And on another note... definatly think he is a manorexic.