Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dual Monitors and Gaming Rooms



I went to the parents earlier today and picked up my old HP CRT monitor. I know what your thinking, how shitty is that thing right? Well as it turns out, its amazing, at least the way I have it set up. I hooked the bad lad up alongside my normal Dell flat screen and now use the crt to do my web browsing while playing Age of Conan, (which maybe be replaced by warhammer soon, I'll keep you posted. The ability to just keep things like facebook, google docs, and random forums within view at all times is just the best thing since the wheel. Seriously.


I also got myself a new table to place my monitors on and moved everything upstairs to the new "gaming room" where hopefully other residence will start moving their computers so we can have a small internet cafe in our upstairs. We even have the mini fridge ready to go! So far things look like they will be really cool, I have my desk/table in a little nook area and hooked my stereo up to my computer to replace some dell speakers I was using. The next step is decorating and cleaning up random cords. Once more people are up here and everything is settled I will probably get some pictures posted up of our internet hub.

No comments: