Saturday, August 16, 2008

Harvey's

Last night I got to partake in one of my favorite activities at a new environment. Eat. The place of choice.....Harvey's Bar and Grill.

This restaurant just opened in place of the old Fazollis on wilder road. The interior has a classy look to it setting it slightly apart from the shit on the walls places like bennigans (just declared bankruptcy btw) or Apple Bees. The prices are very similar though, so yuo get a slightly nicer atmosphere for the same amount of money.

The food!! I ordered a Barbecue Cheddar burger, It came on a nice light bun, a large hamburger pattie covered in cheddar and barbecue sauce, garnished with some lettuce,tomato, and a large deep fried onion ring. This beautiful sandwich also came with a side of fries, but you could change them out for any other side they had to offer if you wanted, but who does that? To wash this all down I had a Heineken.

I really enjoyed everything about the place and plan on returning there sometime in the future, the service was good, the atmosphere was great, and the food was amazing. The only complaint I think I had with this place is the lighting. Your probably thinking I am being a little ridiculous when I say this but the place was too bright. It helps give people a sense of privacy in their booths if it is a little dimmer and you can not see everyone in the same area as clearly. Also tehy had a really neat fireplace like area in the center that just didn't get its full value used, due in part to the lighting I think. Besides that though, great place, check it out sometime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh noes, what happened to Fazolis?!? Disaster!!