Monday, August 4, 2008

Overwhelmed

Its an over whelming, unexplainable excitement surging through every inch of my body.


A new song from Jack's Mannequin comes out tomorrow on iTunes. The song is title, "The Resolution" and you can currently check it out here on jack's Mannequin's Myspace. I know some of you are probably like, really Matt? really? On the contrary however I cant even explain how much I am anticipating this album to come out next month. I still listen to the last album, Everything in Transit, almost religiously. This little taste, this one song, a hint of whats to come, is already blowing me away.

I don't have a lot of anything else to write about at this time, but I had to say something about this, the pleasent surprise as I checked the Jack's Mannequin website, and the plans I have tonight, staying up waiting for the EP to show up on iTunes. I highly recommend you guys at least go check out the song on the myspace profile.

No comments: