Thursday, February 15, 2007

Alright

So I am just going to write a little something down for you here. Lets start with digital imaging yesterday, yesterday being valentines day, the holiday that only applies to some percent of the population that doenst have me in it lol.

Prior to digital imaging I received a box of Necco Conversation Hearts, which I began eating. While I was bored in digital imaging, I consumed the entire box. It wasn't that I was bored with the class, I like photoshop and I enjoy learning it, but we were making Earth Day posters for Delta and it kind of melted my brain cells so the candy helped me through it. Then about the third hour in my tummy made a rumble, as it turns out my stomach does not enjoy all the sugar I suddenly had in abundance. I turned to my friend Ben and stated the problem and he kind of laughed about it. He is a pretty funny guy, yesterday in the middle of class he made a comment about something about someone named charles, and I started singing/humming the charles in charge theme song, which he picked up on and also began singing it was kind of weird but hilarious at the same time. The entire back two rows of class I am in are filled with some really funny guys so we always have a mildly good time.

By the way, if you didnt look at the last post, it is my earth day poster that I have to turn in monday, leave some feedback on it so I know what to change.

So catching us up to today, I have a little economics coming up followed by the lovely night ahead at audio/visual which will probably make me want to pound my head through a wall. Honestly it shouldnt be that bad, because its thursday and thursdays are always pretty laid back, pretty much we get everything done by 6ish, then we relax and hang out.

My birthday is this sunday, so it is my birthday weekend as Adam reminded me which means I get to make some calls on what we do while we are all hanging out this weekend. So far the only demands I have made is racquet ball on saturday and ghost rider. If anyone wants to come hang out this weekend or whatever and needs a little info give me a call, if you dont have my number try to find someone who does or email me at reidic@gmail.com because honestly not going to just post it lol.

Cereally though I am going to wrap this randomness up and let you get on with your day, after this weekend I will have a nice blog entry detailing all the events probably so check back.

LEAVE FEEDBACK ON EARTH DAY POSTER

No comments: