Saturday, February 3, 2007

Super Bowl Weekend

Alright so its saturday morning and tommorrow is the big football game. While most people are pumped about some great rivalry or some history making head coach stuff blah blah blah, I just want to see the new commercials lol. The only downside is the shitty half times ever since that whole Janet Jackson thing.

Meanwhile I did see "The Messengers" last night after eating at buffalo wild wings and watch the red wings game. The movie was pretty good, I enjoyed it, I also jumped out of my seat a few times, Shelson can attain to that. It reminded me another movie I saw a few years ago, I am pretty sure it was Cold Creek Manor. The story lines were very similiar, but the way they shot certain scenes, and the accompaning music was well done in this newer movie.

1 comment:

groulxa9 said...

Yes, when I went to see it... There was a million high schoolers and Carly was watching them all.. I believe she was prepared to kick them all out.. and it was about 1/2 the movie theater..