Thursday, February 22, 2007

Oh Snap

So a few months ago my video card broke on my PC, I finally decided to send it back to newegg before my warranty ran up. Unfortunately they informed me that my video card was no longer in stock or discontinued so they could not replace it. Instead they refunded my original amount paid. Interesting that they didnt just replace it with a slightly better video card considering by giving me my full refund, I now can buy a video card and get a brand new warranty on it. Anyways here is my new vid card, on its way expected to be here monday or tuesday.


EVGA 320-P2-N811-AR GeForce 8800GTS 320MB 320-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card


7 comments:

James said...

Nice dude

Adam J. said...

not to be mean but this visual means absolutely nothing to me

Matt said...

well pretty much its the double wide of the video card world and its amazingly big.

PolishWonder said...

Not to be mean myself, but is that picture like a sport ilustrated model for techies or somethin?

Anonymous said...

so you forgot to mention the fact, that i pretty much am awesome and found it for you.

Matt said...

uhh it was on the front page of video cards, I dont know how much help is required for that lol.

Unknown said...

Bringing sexy back indeed...