Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Phone

Well I got a new krazr through cingular Friday. It is a pretty awesome little phone, and I like it a lot better then the nextel phone I had. I still have the same phone number so no one has to change my number in their phone. I think my favorate thing about the phone is the fact that I can just toss mp3s onto the phone via the bluetooth and use them as a ringtone, basically I will never have to buy a ringtone ever again.

It is kind of funny because the agent at the bay city cingular told me that it would take anywhere from 30 minutes to 24 hours for the number to be changed over from nextel to my new phone. I waited an entire day and at 3pm the next day (Saturday), I left Adam's apartment and headed straight to the midland cingular, and as it turns out it would of been done the night before if the agent would of remember to have me listen to the contract over the phone and agree to it. Nice.

Serious though, if anyone is thinking about switching cell providers an plan on switching to cingular, or need me to talk you into cingular let me know so I can get some referance money towards my bill lol.

4 comments:

PolishWonder said...

After reading the part at the end you can consider yourself a Tool.

Matt said...

Your a tool, tool

PolishWonder said...

Doesnt really mean much to me when it comes from a tool.

Adam J. said...

i'm glad you can text like the rest of the world now