Monday, February 26, 2007

Its a case of the Moooondays

So its Monday, and its snowy out, therefore I didnt go to delta since they are bound and determined to be open no matter what. I do have to make the treck there by 4 for work but until them I am just kickin it. I am pretty pumped about heroes tonight and I think everyone else should be too, if you dont know why, here you go.

First off, Peter has finally become awesome and able to use all his various powers, and last week he was amazing. I was rediculously excited when he started doing all the crazy matrix stuff lol.

Secondly, Tonight we find out a lot about Claire's fake dad and why they are tracking all these people and everything because Matt Parkman ( the psychic cop), Ted (the nuke) and some crazy chick who can go anywhere on the internet without a computer are camped out at Claire's house and caught Claire and her Father as they walked in. This episode should explain a lot of questions people have had going since the first episode.

You all need to watch it tonight at 9 on NBC, and when you get done leave some comments or leave some comments now I dont care, but lets discuss how awesome this show is.

I am also working on getting my weekend recap up, but I am going to try and include some pictures, and I also am lazy, so it just hasnt happened yet.

No comments: