Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Its Wednesday, the top of the hill my friends!

So seriously, I haven't wrote in awhile, I don't really know what to attribute to that because I definitely haven't been busy. Basically just to give you an idea of major stuff going on in the last week, my birthday was Sunday, ghost rider came out Friday, and I have been on again off again emo or something/have a migraine.

It is kind of funny about the migraine thing because I never used to get major headaches or anything and migraines kind of seemed like a foreign thing to me, but for the past two to three days I have had this headache non stop. Sometimes it is not so bad other times it makes me not even want to focus on objects. It is pretty much intense. I am not sure what is really causing it other then maybe stress because I have to take an econ test and maybe me being emo I don't know.

You know what I forgot to add to the list of major events in the past week, Heroes. Heroes was pretty much amazing Monday because Peter seems to have control over all the powers he has absorbed now and pretty much owns. If you don't know what I am talking about you definitely need to check out this weeks episode.

On topic though, to cover the other major events. My birthday was Sunday like I said, I turned 22. Not a huge number or anything but I never really like the numbers going up anyways ha. Adam and the crew took me out to buffalo wild wings Saturday and paid for my dinner. After eating we headed over to the midland theater to watch Ghost Rider, which I thought was actually pretty decent even though Nicholas Cage is in it. I should also note that I tend to like the heroes that aren't perfect and tell people to fuck off once in awhile, i.e. the punisher or ghost rider.
Sunday I went to my grandparents house to have a party with the family, there was cake and ice cream and all that jazz and I think everyone had a pretty decent time. After that I stopped over at the Davis's and just hung out there for awhile until I went out to midland to watch "The Marine" at JR's. The movie was ridiculously unrealistic but if you are into that kind of crazy action movie then you probably wont be overly disappointed.
This upcoming weekend we are celebrating Adam's birthday so to start it off I think the plan is to see the number 23 that comes into theaters Friday. I imagine there will be a lot of other festivities but I don't really know the exact details.

Tomorrow is pizza night at work. Hopefully Lisa remembers that it is her week to tip the pizza guy so she brings money for it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its cool Matt...I've been pretty emo too

Anonymous said...

i think that tuesday or monday should be pizza night. i only work until 5 on thursdays.
maybe we should institute another pizza night?
probably no one would want to.

anyway, i have been there with the migraines man. i used to get them in highschool.
no fun at all.

hang in there matty.

James said...

Matt... I haven't updated my blog in a while either... but I just did today. I'm pretty pumped for Pizza Night right now and to go along with you, Lisa better have her tip for the pizza guy. See ya at work dude.