Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Eureka

So I have had a bit of writers block for a few days, kind of lost focus due to some other stuff and frustrations, but that has calmed down so here we go. First off let me start off with how pumped I am about ghost rider that comes out 2/16 which is the weekend of my birthday, I definately want to see it. Secondly Heroes was AMAZING the other night. I just want to say, " I told you so" to everyone who I told Nathan Patrelli was Claires dad.

Onto real life, it is sounding like this weekend holds some racquetball on friday followed by some season 2 of scrubs. I am sure there are some pizza rolls involved too, which is awesome. I havent done much else yet this week. Every weekday consists of Delta, then coming home, eating, and watching Scrubs. It sounds kind of repetitive and boring but I enjoy it.

Thats really all right now, I am sure more will come later. Be sure to check out the new mac commercial poking fun at Vista's security features.

No comments: