Thursday, February 1, 2007

Good Buy on iTunes

Alright so I heard the new Relient K song a month or so ago, and decided I liked it so much that I would go on iTunes and purchase it. It turns out you can only buy the little mini album it is on, this album consists of two songs but costs the same as buying a single song. Basically they are packaging their current single with this other song called "Fallen Man".

The first song, the one I actually intended on purchasing, "Must Have Done Something Right" is pretty good, and is a basic poppy happy song about liking some girl or something. BLAH BLAH IT'S SAPPY AND GIRLS SUCK ANYWAYS. Anyways, I like it, and it is catchy.

The second song, "Fallen Man" which, like I said, came packaged with the first song, is AMAZING. I like it a lot, it basically talks about this person he has hard feelings with and how they are lucky its God that judges them and not him, but also there is always a second chance to redeem themselves.

Its pretty much amazing, seriously, check it out.

1 comment:

PolishWonder said...

Yeah but the world revolves around them, so until the sky falls on them dont count on it.