Friday, January 12, 2007

Back and Forth

So after a few comments and horror stories of razr phones working great at first and then going to hell a little while after I started searching up cell phones again last night. My brother Chris and I searched up a cell phone review website and read the pros and cons of about every phone in the market. We argued back and forth and debated what phone would work and finally Chris pointed out the problem with all the cell phones we were looking at and told me why I didnt like them. It went something like this:

"Matt your retarded, no cellphone is going to be good enough because apple doesnt make it"

He also stated that I am overly opinionated on brands.

Anyways I am now back to my original plan of trying to save as much money as I can by June and seeing if I can manage to get the iPhone (I heard a rumor they are changing the name to avoid the lawsuit brought up by Cisco though).

What does this mean to everyone else I know? Less eating out, and probably not going to Florida with Eric and crew. Thoughts and comments are welcome peeps. I am also still looking for any cingular subscribers to let me know what their service is like, so if you are one of those people drop some knowledge on me.

1 comment:

Adam J. said...

yeah we don't have to go to BWW everyday of the weekend, maybe just two? That might help.