Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Afternoon

So I am kickin it here at Delta College in between class and work. Not much has been going on the last couple days outside of the frustration over the price of Apple's IPhone lol. Seriously though I think I am going to switch to cingular anyways at the end of the month and probably get a razr phone, anyone that thinks this is a bad idea please leave a comment suggesting why I should avoid either the phone or the service provider.

I also wanted to find a good news article off digg today to discuss but since digg facors apple news a lot there isn't much there outside of the IPhone craze. Actually though, I don't know if anyone else has heard or read this, so I will go ahead and toss it out there; Apparently Cisco systems already had the name IPhone patented and is now taking apple to court over copyright infringement. The whole thing is kind of interesting, worst case scenario apple will probably just call it the apple phone instead of "IPhone" kind of like there new tv add on isn't ITV but instead Apple TV.

That kind of wraps up everything thats on my mind right now, that and LEAVE COMMENTS. Its easy to leave comments on my blogs and you dont even have to register so DO IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you french Clyde... Razors are for metros!!! But i was thinkin cingular was better than my current network...

Unknown said...

Hey dude, I know a few people with RAZR phones that have had a lot of problems with them. They report that they work well at first, but after a few months of use they become slow & unresponsive, drop calls, and have crappy battery life. I just got a Verizon phone, and the salesman said he wouldn't sell a RAZR to anybody unless they absolutely demanded it. So, there you go. I would guess Verizon vs Cingular wouldn't matter, but I'm not positive there.

I was always worried about Cingular because they use GSM (the standard in Europe but not so much here). So I'd make sure to talk to someone that has Cingular to make sure the service works in outskirts-type areas (being in the tri-cities, there's a lot of those types of areas).

Fire up.