Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Haven't wrote in a few days.

So just to throw some recaps out about my week, I thought I should toss a new post out.

First, I just got done playing a little World of Warcraft on my brothers account, the expansion was released tuesday so I was checking out the changes and additions. I have to admit I miss the game a little, and more importantly the people I played it with. You dont have to worry, I dont plan on returning to it anytime soon, to much time consumed.

Second, I auired a copy of Pan's Labyrinth through various connections, literally. I have yet to watch it htough becuase I am waiting to watch it with adam and john. They were fairly interested in it too so I am trying the whole patience thing. Anyone who knows me knows I am horrible at waiting for anything. When Heroes is on NBC Adam records it and we all go to his apartment to watch it on tuesdays, accept I cant wait a day so I always watch it monday night by myself. Thats just an example of the impatience.

I am rambling about nothing. If you take anything from this post, take with you what I learned today from digital imaging, Apple S, Apple S, Apple S. Always.

2 comments:

Adam J. said...

So just to be sure Apple S is Save correct?

Yes, I am very happy you are waiting to watch Pan's Lab. with us. I just asked PW tonight when he might have time this weekend but he was a bit unsure.

So I am in the process of apple-ing Scrubs. Serious the layout I made is sweet but this is going to take days. It's 3 and I've been working on it since like 12. I feel like an R-tard, because i haven't moved from this chair in forever.

Check out the new video on my blog, I think you will like it.

Anonymous said...

Yes you are an R tard adam but we still like you... just kidding your a cool cat that just happens to be in the box lol!