Monday, January 22, 2007

Woah! What is Up!!!!!

So I am sitting here at work listening to some 311, and kickin it with my buddy James and I thought, " I have left my blog readers in the dark for days!!!!!" So as you all fairly deserve, here is a little piece of my life in print.

First things first, I havent been feeling too good, lots of headaches and stuff. Not sure what that is about but I am just throwing that out there now.

Second, I finally watched Pan's labyrith, and outside of reading the entire movie, it was great. Surprisingly they are far fewer alice in wonderland like scenes then I expected, and the majority of the film takes place with real people in real places. I personally liked it a lot and I think Adam and John enjoyed it too, so when you get a chance you should check it out.

Third, There may be a strange picture of me on my living room floor and I want to explain it before it gets on the web. I was dead tired yesterday after only sleeping like four hours the night before at adams on his couch. I came home and relaxed by getting into some comfy clothes, and watching the Fox sunday line up. Next thing I know, I fell asleep on the couch. I heard zack saying something or laughing at me, so I stood up and intended to walk and get something to eat. Instead I looked down at the dog and knelt down to pet the puppy, next thing I knew I was sleeping on the ground with the dog. Mom and Zack apparently took a picture. Thats that. So if you see it sometime soon that is the story.

I think I had more to write about, but I forgot. I have been spacing out a lot lately and kind of havin some form of A.D.D. I should have some cool photoshop stuff done soon and probably will toss it up on here for people to check out.

4 comments:

Adam J. said...

i did enjoy the movie and i was hoping you could put the file on my computer wednesday night. Between the two of us I hope we can remember.

Daniel & Alicia said...

You know, I seen the flash on the camera, and heard them kind of laugh, but I was in the middle of something and couldn't go out into the livingroom to see what was going on. I thought they just took the picture of you sleeping while sitting up on the couch. Now I know...

groulxa9 said...

So, just so you know, if you click the name, it will not lead you to my profile. Not sure why, because it says my profile is not public, which indeed, it is.. Just a heads up. But you already know the link to my blog anyways, and I don't even think you read it, but just so you know.

PolishWonder said...

I also enjoyed the movie...
IHop