Saturday, January 27, 2007

Nothing accomplished, and yet I am tired

So I did absolutely nothing yesterday outside of watching several episodes of Scrubs and then back to back to back CSI Miami on A&E. Today hopefully will be better, since I shall actually be leaving the house. The plan being to hit up Apple B's and then a Spirits game.

My iPod shuffle is in flint, so hopefully fed ex will get it here monday.

I watched a new show! Its called the Dresden files or something like that. I think its on the Sci Fi station. I say "I think" because I just downloaded it through iTunes, which is free right now so everyone should go on there, find it, and then download your free episode and watch. The whole show is about this guy who has wizard like powers and uses them to help solve crimes and stuff. Ya its pretty much a male version of buffy/charmed. I like it a lot better then either of those shows so hopefully you will too.

Tomorrow I am having people over to watch the wings game on the big screen, originally I advertised this as wings in high def, but then I realized we no longer get stations in hi definition because my mom didnt want to pay the extra 10 bucks a month to charter. Its fairly understandable because we dont watch the few stations they have in HD very often, plus HD shows are rediculous big to tivo and I never get to watch shows when they are actually on. On the bright side (literally) the repair guy came out yesterday and replaced the bulb in our tv so it isnt so dark anymore, and doesnt take half a lifetime to warm up.

So anyways, thats about it. Check out The Dresden Files and let me know what you think about the show.

No comments: