Friday, January 26, 2007

It's Snowing

So I had big plans today, which included going to get my check, placing that check in the bank, and then therefore paying some bills. Mother nature saw my plans and then smited them into the ground with an unruly snow fall straight from the depths of where ever snow comes from. Instead of heading out I have decided to sit home, watch scrubs, and probably shower, not necessarily in that order. Meanwhile....


My iPod shuffle isn't here yet, but it has only been two days so thats fairly expected, I am excited none the less. Have you guys noticed the new iPod commercial on tv now? Its the one Steve Jobs showed at MacWorld, I like it a lot, I am not sure why but the song fits the commercial real well, I guess its some british pop band or something. I think I am going to hunt it down.


There was some other random thought I had to write about but I forgot it. Ya I know amazing right?

1 comment: