Thursday, January 25, 2007

End of the work week

Well, its thursday, which is my friday for anyone that didnt know. I decided to drop the iPhone campaign I had going, instead I am just ordering a shuffle and going to get a regular cell phone when I switch to cingular. Apple already shipped the shuffle, I got it all engraved with my name and stuff. Adam is pretty pumped becuase we are going to be "shuffle buddies" .

The plans for this weekend include a trip to the Ihop in Mt Pleasant, and watching the wings game sunday in Hi Def. Its also Erics birthday so sounds like we are headed out to the bars saturday possibly.

That's about it for exciting news, I need to have a bunch of self portrait pictures taken this weekend for a project I start monday in digital imaging, so I will probably be employing all friends in the near area with my camera to take many pictures.

2 comments:

Adam J. said...

yes i am excited to be shuffle buddies. T-shirts? what do ya think?

ps we should totall play some racquetball. i was watching it at work today and it looked like fun. i'll check into the community center.

PolishWonder said...

I have extra equipment if needed!!!!