Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Down with the sickness

Alright so I haven't been feeling well for a few days now. It started Tuesday morning as I was about to get ready to head to Delta. I woke up and noticed my stomach kind of hurt, first thoughts on it being that it may need some food. I quickly tossed a wheat bagel into the toaster and then began getting ready while it toasted. Eventually it was ready, I added the cream cheese, consumed the happy little thing and then it began. My stomach decided that it actually didn't want food at all, and did a little twist inside. I quickly decided to sit down and not move, at this point I also noted the headache.

Headaches aren't very unusual to me anymore, it seems like I get them more and more all the time but this one was horrible because when I closed my eyes it was free admission to the Millennium Force typically found at Cedar Point, but today running through my living room.

I scrapped my plans to attend my classes but did go into work around 4pm. The entire time my tummy still did not feel happy with me but was not causing any serious threats at that time. I came home around 9:30, ate a peanut butter sandwich, and went to sleep about an hour later.

Day 2


So my stomach once again does not feel normal and has an overall weak feeling to it, this in turn caused me to miss digital imaging this morning, which makes me not happy. Instead of learning all the magical things of photoshop, I am here listening to my tummy rumble. Bleh

1 comment:

PolishWonder said...

1. somethings got to give.

best get some leeches dude....